"Hands to Work Hearts to God"

Email for inquiries@ wootown2003@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Early Fall~ Photo Shoot...Someday...




Well, I would love to be in a magazine, or publish my own book that is one of my dreams some day... To have an amazing look book of my own, patterns to share, and lovely pictures to gaze upon. I don't know who to contact, or beg, but maybe just maybe someday.... A girl can dream can't she??

Ok, let me refrase this statement...I would love to be in Country Sampler Mag. I have been in Mercantile Gatherings, and yes I am greatful. I just think my tastes have changed as far as my style and how I decorate. The issue in the Merc, was a great one, I just wish I would have put more of my primitive works in it. I could go on and on, but I will stop now.

Tammy